» AWP Home
» Articles & How-To's
» Books & Videos
» Featured Artist
» FREE Catalog
» Furniture Kits
» Furniture Plans
» Hardware Store
» Links & Resources
» Mission Plans
» PC Routers
» Rockler Plans
» Site Map
» Unique Hand Tools
» WOOD store Plans
» Woodcraft Plans
» Bedroom Plans
» Storage Plans
» Kid's Plans
» Outdoor Plans
» Table & Desk Plans
» Futon Plans
» Entertainment Plans
» Chest Plans
» Holiday Plans
Brought to you in association with...
Clean design and sturdy construction of Shaker and Mission styling make these tables a comfortable addition to any décor. This single project plan contains plans for a coffe table, end table and sofa table all featuring a generously sized storage shelf below for magazines, books, or knick-knacks. The plans use classic Mission Style through mortises and the bottom stretchers are slightly curved.
||Federal styling relies on simple elements combined to create an elegant, complete design. Our secretary desk uses oval inlays together with tapered legs and slender, light-colored inlay strips. As you open the door on the Secretary, the door supports slide smoothly out into position. Plan includes exploded views, shop drawings, cutting diagrams, material list and shop tips.|
||This plan from Better Homes and Gardens Wood magazine, along with Rockler's special value lift mechanism and hardware kit (available here as an optional purchase), can help you build a beautiful, highly functional sewing center! |
Build your own deluxe sewing center with cabinet tops that fold out in two directions for doubling your countertop work surface, multiple storage drawers and a special serger compartment. The plan utilizes the special sewing machine lift mechanism offered in this section of our electronic catalog.
- Convertible table has four functional drawers
- 10-page project plan includes full-color photographs
- Detailed, measured drawings and cutting diagrams
- Metal lift-up table mechanism lets you raise your coffee table to dining height in seconds
- Mechanism raises the platform 6.5''
- Hides away when not in use
- All-steel construction with baked epoxy finish
- Minimum size of top: 35'' x 25''
- Hardware size: 24.5'' L x 19.5'' W x 3.75'' H
- Recommended minimum table top weight is 20-23 lbs.; max 100 lbs